[development] Automatic path to filefield on node_import

Gustavo Cabral gmcabral at gmail.com
Mon Jun 21 22:56:00 UTC 2010

Hi there:
 I have a problem between node_import and filefied when I set the
"Path Settings" of the cck filefield like
[user]-[site-date-dd][site-date-mm][site-date-yyyy]. When I perform an
import of node where there are also importing files, I get an error
node_import failing to recognize the FileField Tokens.

 Is there any way to make me recognize node_import these tokens? Can I
do this programmatically? Where should I have to modify the code to
achieve this?

Thanks a lot, sincerely, Gustavo.-