[development] State of geo and google map modules?

Lee Rowlands leerowlands at rowlands-bcs.com
Tue Jun 22 00:01:13 UTC 2010

Location + gmap works fine for me, you might need to get your hands dirty
with some preprocessing and calls to theme('gmap', ....) to get the maps to
show up how/where you want them but theme('gmap', ...) is a pretty powerful
function once you know what to shove in as arg 2 (good examples in the
code).