[development] State of geo and google map modules?

Ronald Ashri ronald at istos.it
Tue Jun 22 16:53:57 UTC 2010

Domenic - solved just the scenario you mentioned with Gmap + Location
although you need to patch location - the issue in question is this one:
http://drupal.org/node/662892

Although if you have all the issues sorted except a view with multiple
markers/ nodes you might just try an alternative approach just for that part
and leave the rest as is. Mapstraction or openlayers will do it -
mapstraction is more lightweight and probably enough.

Best,

Ronald
---
istos.it