[development] Drupal splash module

Gastón Pablo Pérez gpperez at gmail.com
Mon Mar 1 15:20:05 UTC 2010

Hi list:

I've installed the module splash in a Drupal 6 site to show a page as
presentation in this site, in according to the module configuration I've
indicated the section "WATH" a page with the absolute URL like
http://www.mysite.com/splash.html and I've selected the option "display
entered text/HTML full screen" option, but when I activate the splash I try
the page and I only view the link in the browser, if i press this link then
it retrieves the splash page, I mean i can't see the splash screen when I
call the site directly.
Other thing is that if I deactivate the splash in the module configuration,
in firefox it still working but not in internet explorer.

somebody knows some about this?

thanks in advance

Gastón Pablo Perez
Email: gpperez at gmail.com