[development] mod rewrite rules question

Ashraf Amayreh mistknight at gmail.com
Wed Mar 3 10:03:17 UTC 2010

OK. I found one problem. The application is supposed to send a string saying
"NULL" when the key is not found rather than a newline. So I changed print
"\n" to print "NULL\n".

The problem now is that I'm getting an internal server error. I feel the
rule keeps triggering recursively, isn't rules supposed to be a one time
pass? Any help appreciated :)