[development] ghost nodes

Ken Rickard agentrickard at gmail.com
Wed Mar 3 15:45:08 UTC 2010

It depends on what node access modules you are using. If you wrote a
custom module and are not loading your access data into node_load(),
then the rebuild will fail, because hook_node_access_records() won't
return proper data.

Node access modules are responsible for ensuring that {node_access}
can be rebuilt by providing that they can respond to
hook_node_access_records() from outside a form submission.

The easiest way to do this is in hook_noadepai($op == 'load').

--
Ken Rickard
agentrickard at gmail.com
http://ken.therickards.com