[development] ghost nodes

Scott Reynolds sdrreynolds at gmail.com
Wed Mar 3 16:46:06 UTC 2010

Node_loads can fail if the user doesn't exist in the users table. Node_load
does a INNER JOIN users ON u.uid = n.uid. That will fail if the users.uid
doesn't exist anymore (i.e. user is deleted by hand). Don't know if that is
the case for you but something along those lines maybe.

The node access rebuild can be a little sensitive:
http://drupal.org/node/478946