[development] Force admin login

Tomáš Fülöpp (vacilando.org) tomi at vacilando.org
Thu Mar 4 13:27:09 UTC 2010

That's the thing -- there is no error message anywhere :-(
Not in PHP error log, not in dblog / watchdog, no Drupal message, and no
problem highlighted in /admin/reports/status.
Total mystery -- how can an image on a valid private path display but it
kills the session?

PHP / Apache upgrade may have happened -- I can pose this question to the
cloud admins -- but what specifically would wreak this kind of havoc... what
should they look for?

Thanks..

.t