[development] Force admin login

Tomáš Fülöpp (vacilando.org) tomi at vacilando.org
Thu Mar 4 15:32:44 UTC 2010

Good point, Randy. But in our case it's PHP 5.2.6.

And to answer Earnie - no, PHP / server config have not changed recently and
in fact other D6 sites run on the same cloud happily, so this problem won't
come down to PHP / Apache versions.

One possibly interesting bit from my conversation with the tech help:
** I just talked to our sysops team and out cache server will drop the
cookie, so the cahce will have to be saved to a file as outlined here
*
http://cloudsites.rackspacecloud.com/index.php/Why_are_my_PHP_sessions_not_working%3F
*But I assume this is irrelevant, because cookies are saved for other pages,
even for other images, except for when they are on the private (/system)
path.

.t