[development] Help needed to convert a module to D7 with AJAX in forms

Randy Fay randy at randyfay.com
Fri Mar 5 15:33:27 UTC 2010

Hi Tobias -

The problem is the drupal_goto() in your submit function. The submit
function is being processed during the AJAX callback... and the
drupal_goto() takes control away from the callback.

If I'm not mistaken, this behavior will change when
http://drupal.org/node/684846 lands, but for now, you'll need to not do a
drupal_goto() in your submit function.

-Randy

--
Randy Fay
Drupal Development, troubleshooting, and debugging
randy at randyfay.com
+1  970.462.7450