[development] How is it that new Drupal user is given CVS access to ban countries

Gábor Hojtsy gabor at hojtsy.hu
Tue Mar 9 10:31:08 UTC 2010

Isn't this type of functionality that the likes of hulu.com would
need? Myself living in a country I'm saddened by the fact that such
restrictions exist at hulu.com and elsewhere. But I accept some laws /
business decisions require its limitations. Is hulu.com evil and
should be taken to court? Or is it a valid business model?

Gábor