[development] How is it that new Drupal user is given CVS access to ban countries

nan wich nan_wich at bellsouth.net
Tue Mar 9 17:40:31 UTC 2010

The Register Country module does pretty much the same thing and has been around for quite a while. It restricts users from registering for the site by their IP addresses so that only certain people in certain countries can register. It is only to limit people (by marketing area) not to ban specific countries.

Nancy E. Wichmann, PMP