[development] form_api: same form called multiple times, wrong form_state values

Hans Langouche hans.langouche at gmail.com
Sat Mar 13 13:53:26 UTC 2010

Hi all,

I have a small admin form (2 buttons and a hidden value) that is
repeated multiple times (each time the value is different).

Now whenever I access $form_state['values'] from the submit function,
the hidden value always returns the data from the first form.  When I
print out $_POST directly I do get the correct data.

I've been searching this and it seems this is because the form_state is
cached.  I couldn't find any workaround though, so for the moment
working with $_POST.  Anyone know the correct way to do this ?

Tnx,

HnLn