[development] order in which regions are rendered

Ashraf Amayreh mistknight at gmail.com
Thu Mar 18 16:08:12 UTC 2010

Hello all,

I would like to ask what order regions are rendered and how I may be able to
control this. In my case, they're not rendering in the order defined in the
.info file or the order they're printed in page.tpl.php

The reason behind this is that I want a certain block that is generated by a
certain module to be numbered based on its appearance inside a page. I'm
surprised however, that the block rendered in the body gets a #1 and the one
in the header gets #2 although the one in the header was printed before the
one in the body and although the header region was declared before the body
region in the theme .info file.

Would be glad if someone could shed the light on this issue.

--
Best Regards,
Ashraf Amayreh

http://www.o-minds.com