[development] refreshing / reloading default views

Randy Fay randy at randyfay.com
Thu Mar 18 16:23:24 UTC 2010

Just FYI: A huge (rookie) mistake I made was chasing menu_rebuild() not
rebuilding.... when in fact I had failed to update.php after (essentially)
updating the code to 6.16.

If you haven't run update.php after updating to 6.16 (or dropping an earlier
db onto 6.16 files) then menu_rebuild() doesn't work and new files aren't
found. It's ugly.

So if you're having that problem...

A fantastic way to migrate views is with the features module. Absolutely top
notch.

-Randy

--
Randy Fay
Drupal Development, troubleshooting, and debugging
randy at randyfay.com
+1  970.462.7450