[development] order in which regions are rendered

larry at garfieldtech.com larry at garfieldtech.com
Mon Mar 22 15:41:18 UTC 2010

That actually seems like a rather screwy thing to be doing in the first
place. :-)  Perhaps you can explain what you're trying to accomplish and
we could figure out a better approach?  IME, if you care about the order
that blocks are rendered in, or in which region they appear, more often
than not you have a design flaw somewhere in your logic.

--Larry Garfield