[development] dev release of contrib module using CVS HEAD

David Cohen drupal at dave-cohen.com
Wed May 5 16:48:28 UTC 2010

I maintain a contrib module with multiple branches in drupal.org CVS.

Until recently, my HEAD branch corresponded to the 2.x release.

Now, I've created a DRUPAL-6--2 branch for the 2.x release.  HEAD is now
3.x.

My problem is that drupal.org gives me no way to change the version
associated with the HEAD branch.  Right now, my project page offers two
releases both called "6.x-2.x-dev".  One of those should be 6.x-3.x-dev.
 How can I change it?

(Replies should probably go to this forum post:
http://drupal.org/node/789978)

Thanks!