[development] How to pass form values to page that actually does something.

Matt Chapman matt at ninjitsuweb.com
Mon May 10 18:12:02 UTC 2010

I have a vague recollection of seeing something like this done with a
regular page callback that returns drupal_get_form('your_form') if it
doesn't receive a $form_state (or even check $_POST if necessary to be
unambiguous about the function arguments). If you do have your form
values, output whatever you want like any other callback. Anyway, the
key is moving drupal_get_form out of your menu item, unless I'm just
not getting what you're trying to do.

All the Best,

Matt Chapman
Ninjitsu Web Development

--
The contents of this message should be assumed to be Confidential, and
may not be disclosed without permission of the sender.