[development] Creating multiple login blocks with different validation rules.

Anth malkouna at yahoo.com.au
Thu May 13 08:10:57 UTC 2010

Hi,
Does anyone have ideas on how to implement the function in the subject?
Basically I want a page with two login blocks, one for general users and
one for premium users.  I've used multiblock to get the two blocks up
there but I need the two different blocks to work different for the
different user types.  That is if a general user tries to login on the
premium login it fails and vice versa.  Is there any easy way to do this
or do I have to recreate my forms manually?
Thanks,
Anthony.