[development] WYSIWYG editors and iPad (iOS)

Jamie Holly hovercrafter at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 3 13:17:56 UTC 2010

Thanks Jerad! That's good to know.

It looks like there might be a way to turn off WYSIWYG on mobile devices
and enable BUEditor without changes to the two modules. It would be a
pretty hacktackular method of invoking a custom handler for textarea and
weighting the module heavier than BUEditor and TinyMCE and then putting
the teaser element back in on a form_alter for mobile devices.

I can see what I'll be playing with today.

Jamie Holly
http://www.intoxination.net
http://www.hollyit.net