[development] Cluster with drupal ?

Damian Adriel Perez Valdes damian.adriel at gmail.com
Wed Nov 3 19:20:45 UTC 2010

The principal Idea I have. The owner of one website can add information to
his site, but i want that this sites sync with all others sites and include
the others informations too.

thanks

--
*Damián Adriel Pérez Valdés*
Programador de Sistemas

- Soporte Técnico de PC (Hardware y Software).
- Desarrollo de Software.
- Diseño y Programacion de Sitios Web.