[development] Shopping for medium- to long-term project

jeff at ayendesigns.com jeff at ayendesigns.com
Thu Nov 4 16:38:57 UTC 2010

Thanks to all of you who tossed me various things when my gig fell
through! I'm back to put out a feeler for any medium- to long-term (4
weeks+) opportunities for developer/site builder.

All work is good, of course, but with the pre-launch cycle being pretty
much the same for all work: discussions, requirements gathering,
paperwork, it's much more efficient to follow 1-2 weeks (elapsed) of
that with a 1-2+ month project!

Jeff

--

Ayen Designs
388 Bullsboro Drive #105 · Newnan, Georgia 30263
IM (Yahoo) baalwww    (MSN) baalwww at yahoo.com
Skype: ayendesigns

Ayen Designs is a tradename of the computer services division of