[development] Dipen Chaudhary wants to stay in touch on LinkedIn

Dipen dipench at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 00:27:10 UTC 2010

 I mistakenly clicked the invite button after my contact list being imported
from linkedin before I could reviewing the list. I could actually feel a
crater 100 miles wide in my stomach, when linkedin said that it sent the
invite to 1200 addresses. Just one of the days when I don't really hate
windows "Do you really want to do this" confirmation boxes.

:( sorry for any inconveniences, I often don't do such silly mistakes :|