[development] multisite complication

Christopher Skene chris at xtfer.com
Sat Nov 13 01:23:13 UTC 2010

So you want different sites on each category?

On 13/11/2010 11:47 AM, <jeff at ayendesigns.com> wrote:

 I have a typical multisite setup with a dozen or so domain names or
sub.domain names resolving to the same directory in which is the sites
directory containing each of the domain and sub.domain names, some as
symlinks when they are synonyms for another domain name.

 I need to add sub.domain/category_a sub.domain/category_b, etc. (mainly
because category.sub.domain isn't supported, at least not by my hoster), but
I can't figure out how to do this. Do I make category_a a symlink pointing
to the drupal root? And if so, what do I put in the sites directory that
would differentiate the two?

 Jeff
 --

Ayen Designs
388 Bullsboro Drive #105 · Newnan, Georgia 30263
IM (Yahoo) baalwww    (MSN) baalwww at yahoo.com
Skype: ayendesigns

Ayen Designs is a tradename of the computer services division of