[development] Multisite risks (formerly multisite complication)

jeff at ayendesigns.com jeff at ayendesigns.com
Sat Nov 13 15:56:07 UTC 2010

I don't know. I'll try that out. In thinking this through, another
question sprung to mind:

If these categories are going to be various demos, with the intent of
pushing a database overwrite hourly to repair any pummeling done via
users playing with the admin panel, are there risks in them sharing the
same code base with production multisite sites?