[development] Image cck field not showing for anonymous users

Don donald at fane.com
Sun Nov 14 00:47:58 UTC 2010

I have created a node type with a File field type using the Image widget.

I've created four nodes that I want to use on the front page.

I then created a View that displayed this image with a title and some text.

So far so good. Then I logout and the images disappear. I've checked,
and the node is published. I don't see any access permissions that need
to be set, and a similar View with image nodes displays fine. The View
is set to unrestricted and access all views is set for anonymous.

Any ideas?

Drupal 6.19, using a Zen theme and sub-theme.

Thanks.
-Don-