[development] Custom Handlers for Views 2

jeff at ayendesigns.com jeff at ayendesigns.com
Sat Nov 20 17:56:33 UTC 2010

I've been trying to get mine working for weeks, With the advanced help and suggestions from Earl and Dereine. One problem is that apparently I (and I'm just doing a vanilla text field handler) have to extend views-handler-field-field, while every example in the views module extends views-handler-field. The only module I have found so far that does the same is Date, and it is so specialized as to not be a good example. I'm doing D7, but cannot find even an easy. D6 example.
Ayen Designs - quality software the first time, every time!