[development] Protecting URLS From Path

Adam B. Ross grayside at gmail.com
Tue Nov 23 02:55:41 UTC 2010

hook_menu_alter() sounds right. You could also use some sort of
detection mechanism in hook_menu_alter()  to report that the path was
overridden.

I am a firm believer that this sort of thing should be handled by
negotiation between module maintainers and documentation, rather than
by beginning a programmatic war for possession of namespaces.