[development] Can't suppress E_NOTICE message/

Chana Campos chana at braintag.net
Wed Nov 24 03:36:14 UTC 2010

Hi all,

I have researched and tried everything that has been suggested regarding
E_NOTICE messages.

I have modified the php.ini by uncommenting this line:

error_reporting = E_ALL & ~E_NOTICE

And set all logging to the db.

(I've also done this in the admin panel from within Drupal (6.17)

I have also modified the .htaccess file, uninstalled and reinstalled the
theme, manually cleared caches, rebooted my server, etc. etc. etc. Multiple
searches are close, but none exactly on point.

This is the notice:

Notice: Undefined index: arguments in {SERVER}public_html/includes/theme.inc
 on line 318.

Front page is dragging now since this message started appearing as
well...sometimes not loading at all.

I need to (at least) keep this from displaying until I can figure out the
root cause. This guy is WAY stubborn. Any idea - anybody?

Thanks in advance,

Chana