[development] Can't suppress E_NOTICE message/

Don donald at fane.com
Wed Nov 24 04:19:30 UTC 2010

just to cover the basics, if you put in a phpinfo();
does it display the php.ini you think you're using? I'm just looking at
the display issue.
you could also try hacking index.php and add |ini_set("display_errors",
0); |

Are the lines in theme.inc
    if (!isset($info['arguments']) && isset($cache[$hook])) {
         $result[$hook]['arguments'] = $cache[$hook]['arguments'];
       }
?