[development] Can't suppress E_NOTICE message/

Don donald at fane.com
Wed Nov 24 05:05:00 UTC 2010

I understand. Believe me. :)
I'd also go into site building -> themes and save the global
configuration settings. That should guarantee the list used in $hooks is
cleared and regenerated.

I use Nusphere's phpEd debugger which lets me break and step through
line by line. You can also see the values of global and local variables.
They have a trial if you want to try them. I've also used notepad++ with
xdebug which is open source.

Since it checks if $cache[$hook] is set before executing, I'd look at
$cache[$hook]['arguments']

-Don-