[development] CCK Checkboxes and Tokens

Chana Campos chana at braintag.net
Sun Nov 28 00:16:10 UTC 2010

Hi all,

I have a need to be able to take a list of items from a CCK checkbox list -
and create tokens to create a message.
In other words, if someone checks "Pneumonia" -  I need to be able to pick
up that selected value and use it as a Token ("pneumonia")
in a tokenized email or message.

>From all I can see, CCK will create a Token automatically for a regular Text
field, but not from a field that contains values within it, i.e.
checkboxes or the values of radio buttons.

Have I missed something - or is that your experience as well?

Thanks in advance,

Chana