[development] php and js in a programmatic block

jeff at ayendesigns.com jeff at ayendesigns.com
Sun Nov 28 16:02:38 UTC 2010

Hi Fred. I -have- read that, but I guess when I read the description of
inline referring to the current page... I have to force myself to think
of a function creating block contents for a function that creates a
block for a module AS being the current page as opposed to being busy
-creating- the current page!

With regards to the dynamic values. If I were putting the js directly in
the module code rather than a .js file, I would do something like:
print "var x='$myvar'";

What's the normal way of handling this when importing a .js? Would I put
a placeholder in the js and use regex to plug in the values?