[development] php and js in a programmatic block

jeff at ayendesigns.com jeff at ayendesigns.com
Sun Nov 28 19:58:05 UTC 2010

'Coming' or 'Going' would depend on your vantage point during the
observation, the timing of your observation, and whether you were making
a direct observation or wrapping your observation in another perspective
on behalf of the another.

I agree with the value of the diagram, especially if its shown in
conjunction with the timing of Drupal's events