[development] Easter problem

larry at garfieldtech.com larry at garfieldtech.com
Tue Nov 30 19:24:07 UTC 2010

There's no need for a hook here at all.  You can either code in the
algorithm for defining when Easter is (which sounds like it is in fact
rather complicated) or just pre-store know pre-calculated dates for it
for the next decade or so.  (10 records, one per year; totally easy.)

Both options are described here, including the different mechanisms for
defining when Easter is in different calendars:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Easter#Date_of_Easter

--Larry Garfield