[development] Specifying .tpl.php file locations

Victor Kane victorkane at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 16:24:08 UTC 2010

It is better to go with Drupal's default name-convention-based principles
for naming template files, which do the same thing, as explained in the ref
cited above (http://drupal.org/node/190815).

However, there is nothing to stop you from implementing a block.tpl.php
which has a conditional structure involving one or more includes.

Victor Kane
http://awebfactory.com.ar
http://projectflowandtracker.com