[development] _drupal_wrap_mail_line()

mark burdett mfburdett at gmail.com
Fri Oct 8 18:47:29 UTC 2010

I didn't yet fully read thru those issues, but isn't
drupal_wrap_mail() for generating plain text format=flowed email
messages?  It doesn't make any sense to run HTML messages thru
drupal_wrap_mail().

BTW if you want to read more about format=flowed, the RFC is here:
http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc3676.txt

--mark