[development] _drupal_wrap_mail_line()

Don donald at fane.com
Sat Oct 9 05:23:59 UTC 2010

  029 with no memory, or 129 that would actually let you backspace?
Remember the card sorters with the 500 card feeds, and the additional
1,000 card hopper?
Or the first time you dropped a 1,000 card box and hadn't serialized the
cards?
The dual pass fortran compilers? Had to read the fortran card deck in
twice before it was ready to compile.
Or the 4' tall magnetic drum hard disks. Oh boy!

I've got 15 years yet, depending.

-Don-