[development] Taxonomy Menu

Neil Hastings neil.hastings at gmail.com
Sun Oct 10 20:20:20 UTC 2010

Hello Folks,

I'm the current maintainer for taxonomy menu (
http://drupal.org/project/taxonomy_menu).  The time I have available to work
on this module and quickly declined.  I have a 16 month old baby and have
been spending more time with my family.  Luckily, I have had some excellant
help from other members of the community to help with the issues queue
support, otherwise, there was no way I would have been able to provide
support for the huge user base.

I'm looking for a new maintainer (http://drupal.org/node/921974).  This
module is great for someone looking to increase their exposer (and their
certified to rock score).  Taxonomy Menu was my first exposure to Drupal and
it helped me land my current job at Treehouse Agency.

I am happy to help and mentor anyone looking to take on this module.

Cheers,
Neil