[development] mass removal of content types

Ken Rickard agentrickard at gmail.com
Thu Oct 14 14:08:38 UTC 2010

The Devel Generate module also does this, though it's a semi-secret.

If you go to generate content, select only one content type (or the types
you wish to delete), choose to generate zero (0) new nodes, and check the
box to delete existing, Devel Generate will remove all nodes of the selected
type(s) and then not generate new ones.

--
Ken Rickard
agentrickard at gmail.com