[development] (no subject)

Kevin Reynen kreynen at gmail.com
Thu Oct 14 14:12:43 UTC 2010

I ran into a similar issue with TinyMCE.  From what I read, the iOS
lacks support for sending text to contenteditable elements and is a
show stopper for all popular WYSIWYG editors.

http://axonflux.com/mobile-safari-and-the-ipad-do-not-support-con
http://tinymce.moxiecode.com/punbb/viewtopic.php?pid=73824#p73824
http://cksource.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=47548#p47548

I didn't find an editor a WYSIWYG that worked with the iPad, but I'd
love to know if one exists.

http://ipadpeek.com/ won't help troubleshoot javascript issues, but
it's useful for checking layouts on an iPad without buying one.  If
you're using a mobile theme, you'll want to change your browser to
spoof the iPad or you'll just see the normal theme.

- Kevin Reynen