[development] Views field handler being ignored

jeff at ayendesigns.com jeff at ayendesigns.com
Mon Oct 18 17:21:02 UTC 2010

Voila, but not without some weirdness.

In the code I posted yesterday, you might notice I have the
hook_views_handlers appearing twice, in the .modules file and in the
views.inc file. Of course, both cannot be active at the same time. The
interesting thing is that the occurrence in the .module file implements
the hook in the same way that it is in the code being overridden. That
doesn't work. The occurrence in the views.inc file does work.

sites/all/modules/my/my.info