[development] It's possible create alias with same name as system path?

Juraj Chlebec havran at gmail.com
Fri Oct 22 12:45:02 UTC 2010

Hi,

I have tried create alias for user/1 - i use node which is system path
and it's work. Then i try successfully replaced system path
admin/build/path/list to user/1/edit alias and now if i clik on menu
item with admin/build/path/list i get user/1/edit page.

I try make vanity url module (user has select his own url alias for
user/[uid]) and this is strange behavior for me. There is possibility
for user overide some of system drupal paths.

It is this bug or feature?

Thanks,

Juraj Chlebec aka Havran