[development] Cluster with drupal ?

Blake Senftner bsenftner at earthlink.net
Sat Oct 30 18:57:08 UTC 2010

Take a look at the Services module, if you are not familiar with it. Allows one to expose APIs, which could be used for cluster node communications.
I've made such a setup for a few clients, and am building one now at the RackSpace cloud that is planned to hook into their scaling API to dynamically scale.

Sincerely,
-Blake
www.BlakeSenftner.com