[development] g.d.o new groups [WAS: Drupal code of conduct]

Greg Knaddison Greg at GrowingVentureSolutions.com
Wed Sep 1 20:36:47 UTC 2010

There isn't, just like there isn't for the /tracker/UID pages.

I think it's a bit of a weird situation to try to figure out what
content should be included in a feed of "hot" content and which order
to sort it. Content can gain and lose energy heading up and down in
hotness over time. Would the rss feed be sorted by hotness? Or by date
and include items above a particular level of hotness?

If someone can create a recipe for how to do this I'd gladly add the
feature to groups.drupal.org and be one of the first subscribers ;)

Regards,
Greg

--
Greg Knaddison | 720-310-5623 | http://growingventuresolutions.com