[development] Form fields in a table

Jeff Greenberg jeff at ayendesigns.com
Fri Sep 3 01:51:15 UTC 2010

So almost there. Before, the form fields were being rendered when
declared ,prior to the table, and they (selects) were showing the
default value. I left everything as is, and when I refer to the form
field in the array being formatted as a table, I encased it in
drupal_render.  I'm now getting the populated form field in the table
and not outside it, but they no longer display the default value they
were declared with.