[development] Form fields in a table

Jeff Greenberg jeff at ayendesigns.com
Fri Sep 3 02:47:19 UTC 2010

I want the cell in the table to be the form field ($form[myfield]),
which was declared previously as
                 $form['myfield'][$id] = array (
                     '#type'=> 'select',
                     '#options' => $value_array,
                     '#default_value' => $value[$id],
             );

So now, using drupal_render($form[myfield]) in the table, I get the
select box, and it is populated with $value_array values, but its
initial presentation in every row is no value...the default value seems
to be ignored.