[development] Form fields in a table

Jeff Greenberg jeff at ayendesigns.com
Fri Sep 3 14:08:12 UTC 2010

Hi Lee,

Well, I think this is a slightly different scenario, so I might need to
do what you're saying in a different way. It's a multi-page form that
starts as a a few search fields, and then adds on the results, some of
which is editable.

So, the flow is like this:

hook_form() {
    turn off #redirect
    build sort form fields
    does form_values have id?
        update form submit was clicked?
            update tables
            query based on contents of sort fields
            loop through result set and create additional form fields
            create table containing mixture of text and form fields
            add submit field
}
Jeff