[development] Form fields in a table

Jeff Greenberg jeff at ayendesigns.com
Fri Sep 3 15:03:07 UTC 2010

It's confused the heck out of me :-)  in terms of which element to
#theme...  Some of the form fields are in a table, rather than a table
containing the form. So at first blush, it would seem that theming
individual fields wouldn't work, nor would theming the entire form...
create a fieldset around the table and theme it?