[development] Cron run exceeded the time limit and was aborted.

nan wich nan_wich at bellsouth.net
Wed Sep 8 15:34:00 UTC 2010

I have a function that runs a few updates and displays a list of what it did. In
order to get caught up from a long period of neglect, I decided to add it into
the hook_cron. Every time I invoke cron, I get "Cron run exceeded the time limit
and was aborted" yet it completes in far less than 30 seconds. Any ideas how my
code could be inadvertantly triggering this?

Nancy